Date Posted: April 11, 2023
Corey Richards, F&I Manager
- Years with Darling’s: 8 years
- What made you choose Darling’s: I wanted a change of pace and quality of life- running restaurants before allow that.
- What makes you stay: Darling’s is a great place to work and I appreciate that they’re family oriented.
- What does it take to be successful in your position: Patience is a must, it can be stressful with so many moving parts.
- What other positions have you held: Sales, opened DAC with Scott K., Greenpoint
- What do you enjoy when you’re not working: Going to the gym, home projects, and I don’t have many hobbies since I have kids (15 & 6)
- Favorite type of ice cream: Whatever you’re holding but mostly chocolate
- Favorite place in Maine: Bar Harbor
- First car: 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
- Best Vacation/Trip: Vegas