Date Posted: April 11, 2023
Kathy Giddings, Sales Specialist
- Years with Darling’s: 7 years
- What made you choose Darling’s: I was in the restaurant business and my late husband knew Geoff. Also, the team aspect.
- What makes you stay: The hours, the people, working as a team, and helping people get the car they want.
- What does it take to be successful in your position: Discipline, hard work, ethics, and the process help you be successful in sales.
- What other positions have you held: n/a
- What do you enjoy when you’re not working: I enjoy kayaking, hiking, reading, and summertime.
- Favorite type of ice cream: Cashew & Caramel Crunch or Coconut
- Favorite place in Maine: Toss-up between Downeast and Bar Harbor
- First car: 1982 Ford Grenada, silver w/ red pinstripe, red velour interior- bought from Grandmother (who bought it from Darling’s). First non-family vehicle was also bought from Darling’s
- Best Vacation/Trip: Vegas- Cirque du Soleil